- 1 x Aneroid Barometer Wall Type
- Use to Measure Atmospheric Pressure with 100 mm dial graduated 28 to 31 inch of mercury and 960 to 1060 millibars.
- Premium Quality: Plated bezel, cover glass and index plastic base approximately 160 mm diameter. Enclosed in a transparent synthetic case for demonstration purposes. Airtight sealed all round, a pressure bulb is provided to force the movements for educative demonstration.
- This deformation is indicated by a pointer
- Aneroid Barometer consists of two flat, highly evacuated metal cans which deform in response to change in air pressure.
- The pointer mechanism and metal cans are placed behind the glass cover for easy observation.
- Perfect for the physics laboratory, classroom, or study aid.
- If you need custom order with different sizes/design, please contact us.
- Safely Packaged to avoid being damaged during transportation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.