- Based on the classic Roberval balance principle, the Double Beam Balance allows the determination of the difference in mass (rather than absolute value) between two objects, these balances come equipped with built-in sliding masses.
- Double Beam Balances are known for their accuracy and durability.
- Dimension: 14"x7"x10"
- Pan Diameter: 6"
- Minimum scale: 0.1 g
- Maximum weighing: 2000 g
- Weights: 100 g, 200 g, 500 g, 1000 g
- Premium Quality: This item is made of high quality, heavy duty and durable materials.
- Designed for use in professional laboratories but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and educational settings.
- If you need custom order with different sizes/ design please contact us.
- Safely Packaged to avoid being damaged during transportation. If received broken, please provide the image to receive instant refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.