- Standard rectangular cells manufactured from Spectrosil quartz for accurate readings over the entire UV range to near infrared range.
- Far UV quartz.
- Wavelength range of 170–2700 nm.
- Fully heat-fused construction.
- Due to the fully heat-fused construction (no intermediate materials or adhesives) and careful annealing to remove any strain, there is no optical or physical distortion of the four optically polished windows.
- Lids and stoppers are made of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE).
- Cells exhibit a transmission tolerance within 1.5% at 200nm.
- Designed for use in professional laboratories but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use.
- If you need custom order with different sizes/design, please contact us.
- Safely Packaged to avoid being damaged during transportation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.