- The dominoes come in 6 different colors (28 of each color).
- Each domino measures 4.5 cm x 2.2 cm.
- Use dominoes as matching games, but are just as useful to introduce the concept of probability, by using them to measure chance.
- Or use them for place value activities to reinforce multiple digit numbers.
- Students can practice with the relation between dots on the domino as well as the number word, and learn to count.
- Dominoes can also represent a fraction and are used for endless activities and games related to that concept.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.