- An ideal apparatus for studying convection currents in the Air.
- Size: 23cm x 10cm x 10cm.
- This metal box has a glass front and two plastic chimneys.
- A candle is placed under one of the chimneys causing the convection currents.
- A piece of touch paper, producing smoke, is held at the mouth of the other chimney making the convection current dramatically visible.
- Premium Quality: Convection in Air Apparatus is made of high-grade construction all the way through, excellent build quality and proven reliability across the range.
- Designed for use in professional laboratories but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use.
- If you need custom order with different sizes/ design, please contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.