- The Coulomb Meter provides a means of exploring and understanding static electricity and charge.
- Digital Coulomb meter for use in electrostatics - Provides a quantification of electrostatic charge strength in a plus/minus range of 1999 nC with an accuracy of 10 nC.
- Display shows the number of Coulombs deposited into the instrument by current through a resistance, from a capacitor, or from a source of static electricity - 100V maximum.
- A useful tool in various electrostatic experiments - Behaves similarly to a digital electroscope.
- Comes with battery - Easy to replace by unscrewing the bottom screws.
- Simple design allows for multiple experiments to be easily conducted within a science classroom.
- Designed for use in professional laboratories but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use.
- If you need custom order with different sizes/design, please contact us.
- Safely Packaged to avoid being damaged during transportation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.