- Solution contains 3% sodium hypochlorite and 0.01 - 0.03% sodium hydroxide.
- Solution containing sodium hypochlorite can be used as disinfectants effective against a wide range of bacteria.
- The hypochlorous acid attacks the proteins in the cells of microbes and also causes their cell membranes to burst.
- Solution is used as bleach and disinfectant and has de staining properties.
- It is also used as antibacterial spray.
- Designed for use in professional laboratories but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and Experiments.
- Premium Quality: This item is made of high quality, heavy duty and durable materials.
- If you need custom order with different sizes, please contact us.
- Safely Packaged to avoid being damaged during transportation. If received broken, please provide the image to receive instant refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.