Active Ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol
Manufactured for using in the pharmaceutical industry for manufacturing of products such as anesthetics, antiseptics, drugs, liniments, lotions, and also for cosmetics such as fragrances, deodorants and shampoos.
- Cargill’s 99.9% Pharmaceutical Agricultural Alcohol.
- Complies with the industrial standards and laws.
- Produced, stored and transported according to HACCP principles.
- Free of allergenic compounds such as gluten or gluten residues.
- Synonyms: Ethyl alcohol, Methyl carbinol, Spirit, Spirit of wine
- Molecular Formula: C2H5OH
- Molar Mass: 46.07g/mol
- CAS: 64-17-5
- EIN ECS No.: 200-578-6
- Dielectric Constant: 24.3 at 25°C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.