- For the demonstration of transpiration rates and rates of water absorption by a cut shoot under various external conditions.
- The whole apparatus is filled with water and a plant shoot is sealed into a stopper which fits the end tube.
- The open end of the capillary tube, which is graduated in millimeters, is placed into a beaker of water.
- An air bubble is generator by dipping the graduated tube out of and back into a beaker of water.
- The air bubble can be made more visually obvious using colored water.
- Apparatus is mounted on a wooden base by clips.
- Premium Quality: 100% Biologically correct and used for professionals.
- This item can be used as a teaching aid in schools for biological lessons.
- If you need custom order with different sizes/ design, please contact us.
- Safely Packaged to avoid being damaged during transportation. If received broken, please provide the image to receive instant refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.