- Suitable for school laboratory to measure small electric current and electric potential difference.
- It can be used as the current detector in the experiment of bridge measurement, thermoelectricity field, electromagnetic induction, and luminous current effect.
- With protective circuit of silicon diode on meter outfit, free from overload damage.
- Full scale accuracy of À2.5%.
- Sensitivity G0 30mV, G1 750mV.
- Dimensions 133mm x 97mm x 100mm.
- Premium Quality: Galvanometer is made of high-grade construction all the way through, excellent build quality and proven reliability across the range.
- Designed for use in professional laboratories but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use.
- If you need custom order with different sizes/ design, please contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.