- Included: Gas Law Apparatus Experiment Kit.
- This unique, compact apparatus simplifies the ideal gas law and the relationship between the pressure, temperature, and volume of a gas that is constant.
- Twist the handle to compress the air, and simply read the volume, temperature, and pressure then repeat and show that the relationship stays the same.
- Allows the user to experiment with the elastic properties of a measured quantity of gas.
- A good introduction to the concept known as Boyle’s law, it helps to demonstrate the relationship between pressure and volume of air at constant temperature.
- Designed for use in professional laboratories but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use.
- If you need custom order with different sizes/design, please contact us.
- Safely Packaged to avoid being damaged during transportation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.