- Use our Rectangular Glass Block to verify the laws of refraction in your physics class.
- Determine the refractive index of this glass block by determining the angle of incidence and the angle of emergence of the ray.
- Determine the lateral displacement of the emergent ray from the initial incident ray.
- Available in 2 sizes:
- 72mm x 49mm x 15 mm
- 110mm x 61mm x 19 mm
- Premium Quality: Glass Block Rectangular is made of high-grade construction all the way through, excellent build quality and proven reliability across the range.
- Designed for use in professional laboratories but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use.
- If you need custom order with different sizes/ design, please contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.