- The life-size model of a human skeleton provides an incredibly high amount of realism and detail for students examining the human skeleton.
- Pinned joints allow for the demonstration of limb movements to showcase how the skeletal system interacts during motion.
- The skeleton is made of a fibrous material, finished in natural colors, and mounted onto a solid stand to allow for decades of student use.
- Life sized model measuring 1650mm.
- Articulated joints allow for movement.
- Pelvic mounted on rod with wheeled base.
- Skull opens for detailed structural analysis.
- Premium Quality: 100% Anatomically correct, this anatomy model is hand-painted and assembled with the utmost attention to detail.
- Perfect for the doctor's office, anatomy classroom, or study aid.
- Designed for use in professional laboratories but is an ideal choice for anatomy classrooms.
- If you need custom order with different sizes/ design, please contact us.
- Safely Packaged to avoid being damaged during transportation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.