- Included: Hydrogen Gas Spectrum Tube Apparatus with Protective Case.
- Used to light-a characteristic color for Hydrogen gas.
- Sealed metal electrodes are located at the ends of each tube.
- When a spectrum tube is placed in a spectrum tube power supply and the power supply is turned on, an electrical discharge is passed through the tube, causing electrons in the gas to be excited.
- As the electrons relax, they emit light-a characteristic color for each gas.
- When students view the lighted tube through a spectroscope, they can observe the unique set of spectral lines for each gas.
- Spectrum tubes should only be used intermittently and are not intended as a continuous source of light.
- Designed for use in professional laboratories but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use.
- Safely Packaged to avoid being damaged during transportation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.