- Mild Disinfectant and cleaning agent.
- Active ingredients : Hydrogen Peroxide 3%.
- It can be used as a disinfectant and deodorant. When applied to tissues, it releases oxygen and the effect lasts for a short while and the infection ceases.
- The antimicrobial effect of the liberated oxygen is reduced in the presence of organic matter. It can be used to cleanse wounds.
- Adhering and blood-soaked dressings may be released by its application.
- To use as a skin disinfectant, first dilute a small amount of hydrogen peroxide in an equal amount of water. Soak some cotton wool in this solution and use to clean or dress the wound as needed. Medical Consumables
- In adults, it can also be used a mouthwash or to gargle after diluting. Dilute one part of peroxide to five parts of water. Rinse the mouth for two to three minutes. This may be repeated up to three times daily. For children less than 12 years, use it only with doctor’s consultation.