First Aid – Antiseptic
Active Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
Isopropyl Alcohol having 70% alcohol and 10% purified water is rapidly antimicrobial against bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
Isopropyl Alcohol is the most common and widely used disinfectant within pharmaceutics, hospitals, clean-rooms, and electronics or medical device manufacturing. Different solutions, purity grades, concentrations, and alcohol types yield beneficial cleaning and disinfection properties when applied correctly.
- CAS – 67-63-0,7732-18-5
- Molecular Formula – C3H8O
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 60.096
- Synonym isopropanol,2-propanol, isopropyl alcohol,2-hydroxyproline, alkolave, avantine, hartosol, dimethylcarbinol, sec-propyl alcohol, petrohol.
- If you need custom order with different sizes/ design, please contact us.
- Safely Packaged to avoid being damaged during transportation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.