- Size: 585mm x 140mm x 350mm.
- Comparative composition to illustrate different modes of germination, namely rye (10x magnification), bean (5x magnification) and spruce (20x magnification).
- The model allows for a good illustration.
- Shows the formation of a green tip emerging from a grain of rye (Secale cereale) (monocotyledon),
- Shows the appearance of two cotyledons on the bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) (dicot).
- Shows the spruce seedling (Pica excels) emerging from the ground, first shedding its seed coat and then expanding its star-shaped leaves.
- Mounted on a base.
- Premium Quality: 100% Biologically correct, this model is made of high-quality PVC, hand-painted and assembled with the utmost attention to detail.
- This model can be used as a visual aid in schools for biological lessons.
- If you need custom order with different sizes/ design, please contact us.
- Safely Packaged to avoid being damaged during transportation. If received broken, please provide the image to receive instant refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.