- Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks
- Class A Accuracy: With a 0.1ml graduation and a volume tolerance of 0.5ml, these measuring pipettes are designed to meet Class A accuracy standards, ensuring accurate and precise liquid measurements.
- Premium Quality: Made of high-quality, heavy-duty borosilicate 3.3 glass, these measuring pipettes are designed to provide optimal accuracy, durability, and resistance to chemical and thermal shocks.
- Orange Coding Band: The orange coding band on these measuring pipettes makes it easy to identify the type of pipette and the volume capacity, allowing for easy and efficient organization in the lab or workplace.
- Rapid Waiting Time: These measuring pipettes have a rapid waiting time of 7-17 seconds, making them an ideal tool for busy labs and workplaces where time is of the essence.
- If you need custom order with different sizes/ design please contact us.
- Safely Packaged to avoid being damaged during transportation. If received broken, please provide the image to receive instant refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.