- It is a more useful instrument for research the rule of photoelectric effect:
- Electrons inside an object will escape to the surface immediately when light irradiates on it.
- Initial kinetic energy of the escaping electrons has nothing to do with intensity of light but increased along with increment of light frequency.
- Saturation current is positively rated to intensity of light.
- The instrument can also determine the stopping potential and qualitative analysis the Planck's constant (h=6.62619x l034 J.S).
- Color Filter: 700nm, 635nm, 500nm, 460nm, black plate.
- Anode Current of X-rays Tube: 2mA.
- Sensitive Component: vacuum phototube.
- Light Source: 12V/20W incandescent lamp.
- Premium Quality: Photo-Electric Effect Demo is made of high-grade construction all the way through, excellent build quality and proven reliability across the range.
- Designed for use in professional laboratories but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use.
- If you need custom order with different sizes/ design, please contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.