- The apparatus is designed for use in both the field and in the laboratory.
- It consists of one glass (Capillary) tube and is mounted on a strong white backing plate.
- The potometer is used to investigate the uptake of water and transpiration of small plant shoots.
- By submerging the apparatus in a basin of water the freshly cut stem can be placed in the tube.
- When transpiration occurs, the bubble within the capillary moves.
- The syringe is used to set the tube to scale when initializing the experiment.
- Premium Quality: 100% Biologically correct and used for professionals.
- This item can be used as a teaching aid in schools for biological lessons.
- If you need custom order with different sizes/ design, please contact us.
- Safely Packaged to avoid being damaged during transportation. If received broken, please provide the image to receive instant refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.