- Included: Real Life Specimens of Bean Dicot Root Germination Cycle Kit With Teacher's Manual.
- Learn the germination Cycle of a bean and get introduced into botany.
- 2. Radicle emerges,
- 3. Radicles elongate,
- 4. Taproot and branch roots come out,
- 5. Caudex come out,
- 6. Leaf emerges.
- Premium Quality: Only real-life specimens are used and no artificial man-made specimens.
- Designed for use in professional laboratories but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use.
- If you need custom order with different sizes/design, please contact us.
- Safely Packaged to avoid being damaged during transportation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.