- Resistor Sliding Contact (Rheostat) of different ranges
- Rheostat is wound with heavily oxidized constantan (Copper-Nickel Alloy) wire on a vitreous enameled steel tube.
- The tube is supported on robust die cast end stands and the heavy duty sliding contact is of phosphor bronze, nickel plated for corrosion resistance.
- A slide rheostat (or sliding rheostat) is a circuit element that can change its resistance to act as a control circuit.
- During a circuit analysis, a slide rheostat can either be a constant value resistor or a variable resistor.
- Premium Quality: Rheostat is made of high grade construction all the way through, excellent build quality and proven reliability across the range.
- Designed for use in professional laboratories but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use.
- If you need custom order with different sizes/ design, please contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.