- A typical Schistosome anatomy model.
- The model, demonstrating the external features and internal structure of the Schistosoma, provided as an aid in teaching biology, entomology and animal taxonomy.
- Mounted on a base.
- Premium Quality: 100% Anatomically correct, this model is made of high-quality PVC, hand-painted and assembled with the utmost attention to detail.
- This model can be used as a visual aid in schools for biological lessons.
- If you need custom order with different sizes/design please contact us.
- Safely Packaged to avoid being damaged during transportation. If received broken, please provide the image to receive instant refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.