- 100 x Visible Range Cuvettes for Spectrophotometry.
- Cuvettes for spectrophotometry application in the visible spectrum. Clear and sharp optical path with indication of the optical path direction.
- They are made of optical PS and UV grade PMMA and are equipped with optically machined walls (optical faces).
- Ensures optimal transparency along the spectral field from 340 to 800 nm (optical PS) and from 280 to 800 nm (UV grade PMMA).
- The absorption changes are kept within the ± 1% interval, an extremely important condition especially for analyses in series.
- Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks.
- It is recommended for most of the common biological and biotechnological applications.
- They are packaged in a practical dust-proof support-container made of PS foam containing 100 cuvettes.
- Designed for use in professional laboratories but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use.
- Safely Packaged to avoid being damaged during transportation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.