- The apparatus is designed for comparing rates of absorption or evolution of gases by small organisms, during respiration.
- The apparatus consists of two stoppered boiling tubes connected by three-way taps to either limb of a graduated manometer.
- One tube holds the organisms and has a syringe for altering the level of liquid in the manometer during setting up.
- The other tube acts as a control thermobarometer.
- CO2 given off by the respiring organisms is absorbed by potassium hydroxide in the experimental chamber resulting in a change in the level of liquid in the manometer tube.
- Premium Quality: 100% Biologically correct and used for professionals.
- This item can be used as a teaching aid in schools for biological lessons.
- If you need custom order with different sizes/ design, please contact us.
- Safely Packaged to avoid being damaged during transportation. If received broken, please provide the image to receive instant refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.