- Solution is used as bleach and disinfectant
- Solution containing 2% sodium hypochlorite and 0.01 - 0.02% sodium hydroxide.
- Solution is used as bleaching and it has de staining properties.
- It is also used as antibacterial spray.
- Solution containing 0.2% sodium hypochlorite can be used as disinfectants effective against a wide range of bacteria.
- The hypochlorous acid attacks the proteins in the cells of microbes and also causes their cell membranes to burst.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.