- VWR Signature Ergonomic High-Performance Single-Channel Variable Volume Pipettors 2 - 20 µl With Quality Certificate ISO 8655.
- The new, ergonomic design of this pipettor allow for consistently comfortable pipetting even with extended use.
- Volume locking mechanism & superior accuracy and precision for critical applications.
- Volume: 2 - 20 µl. Accuracy: ±3.0–0.8%.
- An extended, curved finger rest allows the pipettor to balance on the index finger, and both plunger and volume-adjustment forces have been significantly reduced to eliminate the strain of repetitive pipetting.
- To accommodate a wide variety of tips, the easy-grip ejector system provides adjustment of the ejector height. The stainless-steel construction of the ejector prevents corrosion and bending. These lightweight, durable pipettors are fully autoclavable and are supplied with a tool for in-lab calibration.
- Volume setting is continuously adjustable using either the micrometer wheel or dispenser button. A locking mechanism prevents accidental volume shift while the instrument is in use.
- Designed for use in professional laboratories but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use.
- If you need custom order with different sizes/design, please contact us.
- Safely Packaged to avoid being damaged during transportation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.