- 100 units, 50 rods, 10 flats, 1 cube.
- MATH BLOCKS: Provides kids with a fun, hands-on way to learn place value, number concepts, number sense, decimals, logical thinking, operations, measurements, addition, subtraction, model place, and model regrouping.
- BASE TEN BLOCKS FOR MATH: Base Ten blocks help students develop math concepts like addition and subtraction as well as multiplication and division skills, all in relation to place value concepts.
- BASE 10 MATH MANIPULATIVES: Base ten block comes in different shapes and sizes to make it easier to count with place value. The base ten units represents the numeral 1, the rods represent the number 10, the flats represent the number 100, and the cube represents the number 1,000.
- TEN BLOCKS MATH: As your young student transitions to hybrid and homeschool learning, our base ten blocks are the perfect way to supplement their education at home.
- MATH COUNTERS: As your little one starts their school journey, base ten blocks are imperative for reinforcing early math concepts.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.